- Min. 1-2 years agency experience (takes into account extensive PR internship experience)
- Surry Hills, Sydney based
- full time job
- Portfolio of leading global and local brands
- Work-life balance and flexible terms
Would you like to work for Mumbrella’s Finalist Boutique PR Agency of the Year and PRIA’s National Boutique Agency of the Year 2019? Do you long for an environment that values its employees as much as its customers? Do you love everything to do with food, drink, entertainment and lifestyle? Do you also love speaking up on your intellectual side, watching Ted Talks often, reading respected authors, and following world-class thought leaders? Are you ambitious and want to work with one of the best teams in the industry? If that sounds like you … read on!
Agent99 is a growing PR and communications agency based in Surry Hills. We work in two specialty areas; the food, beverage, entertainment and consumer lifestyle space with world-class global and local brands like Monopoly, Westward Whiskey, Brookie’s Gin and Click Frenzy, as well as business campaigns working with world-class thought leaders, speakers and brands like BBC World News and Antarctica -Expedition leader Rachael Robertson.
Agent99 creates award-winning work that integrates PR, social and digital and hits way beyond its weight!
We are currently looking for a dynamic and personable PR & Social Account Coordinator full-time up to a manager (depending on level of experience) to strengthen our growing team.
Experience and qualifications:
- Approx. 1-2 years PR agency experience with a focus on media relations and digital PR campaigns (we take into account extensive PR internship experience)
- University or equivalent qualifications in PR / Comms / Marketing / Journalism
- Strong interest in media work and the art of storytelling in order to secure well-earned media exposure for customers
- Experience in the conception and implementation of PR and social media campaigns and / or can provide evidence of in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in influencer relations is also rated positively
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong skills in presentation design
- Loves to laugh and keep things light!
- Highly motivated, passionate, motivated, loves to get started right away and always gives everything to fulfill our brand promise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- As part of a team, do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Likes to work with the media!
- Understand the current media, social and content landscape
- The candidate must be a Sydney resident and an Australian resident
- Salary according to experience
- Mentoring by a dynamic and experienced team of doers!
- 4:00 p.m. ends every Friday (what we like to call “Friday of Freedom”)
- A great work-life balance
- Flexible working time models and home office days
- A fun environment with regular team building trips – think arcade games, surfing, movies, and museums! (Director Fundays)
- Performance bonus programs
- Converted warehouse office in the heart of Surry Hills
- Exciting and interesting customer base
If you think you have the determination, personality and confidence to join our dedicated growing team, please send us your resume with a cover letter at [email protected]