This is an exciting role for anyone who loves experiencing the best their city has to offer! Our client portfolio includes leading hospitality, bar and retail districts – so the work isn’t just creative and fun, it’s delicious and social! Due to client growth across our communications portfolio, we are seeking a full-time Melbourne-based Senior Account Executive to work on PR and social media clients and projects.
Working with an Account Coordinator and working closely with an Account Manager and Account Director, the successful candidate will be involved in managing and delivering content across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Google, EDM copywriting and content creation, and coordinating the Assisting in PR and media activities, including writing media releases, managing media lists and assisting with PR events.
The position suits someone with experience in the PR, social media and communications industry who would like to be part of a close-knit and experienced team.
- Monitor content libraries for clients, including images and copies
- Plan content across social media platforms
- Social engagement management
- Content capture of images and videos on site at the customer
- Assistance in creating social media assets
- Copywriting for social media posts or other digital communications
- Management of media databases
- Relationships with major media and influencers
- Ability to distribute and manage important media releases or alerts
- Assistance with media and influencer hosting and key media events
- Assist in managing key stakeholder relationships
- Maintain customer WIP and reporting documents
- Ability to serve key accounts and build solid customer relationships
- Coordinating client venue bookings, liaison with content creators, journalists and social media influencers
- Customer reporting support
- A minimum of 12-18 months in a similar role or looking to advance from an AE position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and confidence in working independently and in a team environment
- Experience in managing social media channels as effective marketing tools for companies
- Proven experience in planning and producing social media content. Experience in copywriting, media work and engagement, production and distribution of media material
- Active interest in food, lifestyle, hospitality and retail and a solid understanding of relevant media and social media networks
- Media and influencer relations in Melbourne
- Experience with planning software for social media and/or digital design
The Kreate team is currently working both remotely and in our central CBD office. Kreate offers a range of regular social activities and incentives including weekly team drinks and your birthday off.
To apply you may need to share examples of previous projects such as:
- A press release
- Instagram post
- Instagram story
- TikTok content
- video content
Please no recruiters.